ASG Security Sdn Bhd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ademco Security Group, Asia’s leading security and fire protection solutions and services provider. With offices across the region, we are well-equipped to meet the challenging demands in Asia’s ever changing security landscape with our suite of innovative and technologically driven solutions. ASG Security’s integrated security solutions and service offerings can be found in global brands and fast growing enterprises across Malaysia. In line with our expansion and growth plans, we are looking for dynamic individuals with positive attitudes, goal-oriented, self-motivated, independent and talented with the right set of skills to join ASG Security family.
- Pre-sales and post-sale support in physical security, systems design, security software applications, databases, network infrastructure, security measures and controls, global security project, integration with third party security systems and project development.
- Lead in security systems / technology in development, engineering, software and solutions.
- Perform security systems requirements review, installation, configuration, quality check, system operations & support documentation with procedures and checklists, performance tuning, capacity planning, project documentation and redundancy/continuity planning.
- Provide/conduct operation training and workshop to the technical, sales and customer/user team.
- Perform trouble-shooting, technical investigations, root-cause resolution, liaison with vendor’s technical team, integration works and new technologies development works.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma or Degree with strong passion in physical security, access, IT, networks, storage & integration works.
- 3-5 years of working experience in Security System, Access, Intrusion Detection, CCTV Surveillance Systems, Video Analytics, IT/Network/Services and/or related field.
- Strong problem-solving technical skills.
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated, positive attitude and teamwork.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Strong verbal & written communications.
- Willing to work extended hours.
- Willing to travel and has own transport.