ASG Security Sdn Bhd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ademco Security Group, Asia’s leading security and fire protection solutions and services provider. With offices across the region, we are well-equipped to meet the challenging demands in Asia’s ever changing security landscape with our suite of innovative and technologically driven solutions. ASG Security’s integrated security solutions and service offerings can be found in global brands and fast growing enterprises across Malaysia. In line with our expansion and growth plans, we are looking for dynamic individuals with positive attitudes, goal-oriented, self-motivated, independent and talented with the right set of skills to join ASG Security family.
- Responsible for planning & executing Sales & Marketing activities to meet company goals.
- Actively identifying and pursuing new customers, developing opportunities in existing customers, closing the sales and meeting sales targets.
- Follow-up on sales enquiries, qualify prospects, requirements, RFP/RFQ/tender, proposals, quotations, negotiations, partners/contractors sourcing and quotations, sales orders, job orders and sales project management, sales fulfilment and recognition.
- To provide after-sales service and be responsible for customer payment collection.
- Collaborate with business partners, principals and distributors to expand the products and services.
- To liaise & maintain good relationships and regular communications with customers & prospects.
- Reporting to Management on sales and marketing activities/results/forecasts.
- Pre-sales and post-sale support in physical security, systems design, security software applications, databases, network infrastructure, security measures and controls, global security projects, integration with third-party security systems and project development.
- Lead in security systems/technology in development, engineering, software and solutions.
- Perform security systems requirements review, installation, configuration, quality check, system operations & support documentation with procedures and checklists, performance tuning, capacity planning, project documentation and redundancy/continuity planning.
- Provide/conduct operation training and workshop to the technical, sales and customer/user teams.
- Perform troubleshooting, technical investigations, root-cause resolution, liaison with vendor’s technical team, the integration works and new technologies development works.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma or Degree with a strong passion in physical security, access, IT, networks, storage & integration works.
- 3-5 working experience in Security Systems, Access, Intrusion Detection, CCTV Surveillance Systems, Video Analytics, IT/Network/Services and/or related field.
- Strong Problem-solving technical skills.
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated, positive attitude and teamwork.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Strong verbal & written communications.
- Willing to work extended hours.
- Willing to travel and has own transport.