ASG Security Sdn Bhd is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ademco Security Group, Asia’s leading security and fire protection solutions and services provider. With offices across the region, we are well-equipped to meet the challenging demands in Asia’s ever changing security landscape with our suite of innovative and technologically driven solutions. ASG Security’s integrated security solutions and service offerings can be found in global brands and fast growing enterprises across Malaysia. In line with our expansion and growth plans, we are looking for dynamic individuals with positive attitudes, goal-oriented, self-motivated, independent and talented with the right set of skills to join ASG Security family.
- Responsible for planning, managing & executing marketing plans and activities with high standard of professional practices to meet company and business goals.
- Develop and maintain strong presence in the market with marketing strategies and effective plans.
- Perform lead generation activities, identifying and developing prospects, and creating / developing sales opportunities.
- Actively identifying and pursuing new customers, developing opportunities in existing customers, closing the sales and meeting sales targets.
- Perform sales activities in sales enquiries, qualify prospects, requirements, RFP/RFQ/tender, proposals, quotations, negotiations, partners/contractors sourcing and quotations, sales orders, job orders and sales project management, sales fulfilment and recognition.
- Develop strong sales opportunities pipeline in meeting the assigned sales targets.
- To provide after sales service and responsible for customer payment collection.
- Develop relationship with business partners, principals and distributors to expand the products and services.
- To liaise & maintain good relationship and regular communications with customers & prospects.
- Reporting to Management on sales and marketing activities / results / forecast.
- Experience in selling Security System, Access, Biometrics, Intrusion Detection, CCTV Surveillance Systems, Video Analytics, IT/Network/Services and/or technology related products/services.
- Experience in managing and selling to large MNCs.
- Resourceful in working with technical teams in finding solutions in addressing users security systems requirements.
- Excellent communicate skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia, and solution selling to higher management and act as a central point for customer escalation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma or Degree with strong networking, marketing and selling skills.
- Willing to travel, willing to learn and has positive “Can Do” attitude.